Burrata & asparagus are typically Puglian ingredients. Try this really simple but delicious pasta dish, using very little ingredients:
100-150g of pasta per person (preferably FUSILLI)
100g of Asparagus
- Boil some water to cook the asparagus until tender. Once done, remove the asparagus and use the same water to cook the pasta. Add salt to the water to taste.
- Chop up the asparagus and then add some oil to a pan and continue cooking the asparagus.
- Cut the burrata into small pieces. Add to the pan with the asparagus and dissolve on a moderate heat. If it’s too thick, add a little milk.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, but retain a tiny bit of water to stretch the cream.
- Serve the pasta and garnish with the cooked asparagus and burrata from the pan, even adding a little more fresh asparagus and burrata on top if desired. ENJOY!